Help with your funding application
When writing a funding application, digital is often an add-on. Putting a budget in for "website development" or "database building" due to a lack of knowledge or understanding of how digital could really benefit a new project. If this is you, we would love to talk. Building digital into a funding application cohesively with Digital Changemakers means:
- fundraising experience that has contributed to over £6m in successful bids over 20+ years
- experience with local, national, EU and international funding providers in charitable, social enterprise and corporate funding
- better planning with realistic and informed budgeting and strategy embedding digital from day one
- increased chance of success by demonstrating technical knowledge to funders and a diverse partnership
- opportunities for innovation with creative ideas for using digital technology to increase impact and value for money
We have consulted on successful bids with organisations such as the European Commission, Esmee Fairbairn, NEST, The National Lottery, Community Foundation, Comic Relief, Awards for All, Unltd and many others.
We understand that budgets are not always available for consultancy prior to a fundraising application going in and would be happy to discuss ways to support the process either as an official partner or on a pro-bono basis. At the end of the day we want to help improve success with digital and being involved early increases those chances.
If you would like to discuss how Digital Changemakers could support your fundraising activities please contact us.